Monthly Archives: May 2012
We are the Spot On Print Shop and with our combined knowledge & experience in the design and print industry we aim to use our blogs to engage our readers in topics and information that not only provoke discussion and reaction but offer tangible business benefits
Visit the Spot On Print Shop for all your online printing needs.
OK so business mail by e-mail has rendered huge amounts of print stationery obsolete! But now it’s time for printing companies to lick our wounds, march into the future and use the technology to our advantage!
We couldn’t have imagined a few decades ago, using the internet to do the things we do today. Businesses can bank, promote, inform, invoice and purchase with reasonable ease, in a global market, from the convenience of their own premises or office. It’s no wonder the Internet has taken us all by storm.
So now it’s time for printing companies to assert themselves in an increasingly digital world and develop promotional material for marketing and advertising use through online printing services. Underlying everything, of course, is that the printing company and business in general recognise ‘Print Power’ and promote and purchase accordingly for the following:
‘Print Power-The 5 Best strengths’:
1. The web has made huge amounts of print work obsolete, but there still remains a need for high quality literature. Print still has a vital role to play.
2. Business cards, printing leaflets, printing posters, postcard printing, envelope printing, brochures, folders and other promotional materials; wherever you look information enters our daily lives in many guises. And what do they all have in common? Answer: Print.
3. The very act of sending on request or handing over a carefully designed and produced document tangibly expresses a client’s commitment to their customers.
4. Corporate profiles, annual reports, prospectuses, brochures, and even leaflets and mail-outs, suggest a substance and credibility impossible to convey using online.
5. 52.9% say print is the most cost-effective marketing medium, while the internet and email poll just 16.4% and 17.1% respectively. More surprising, perhaps, considering the low cost is the performance of social media campaigns: just 4.3% of respondents say social media is the most effective ROI medium.
E-commerce is hotter than ever with consumer spending increasingly shifting online. But, businesses are also changing their purchasing habits and are looking to save both time and money by purchasing online.
Our new site the ‘Spot on Print Shop’, is a new online printing service for purchasing and is the ‘sister’ site to our traditional design and print business ‘Spot On Design & Print’. Our view is that printing services online is no longer just about choice, price and convenience it is also about everything else that businesses look for from any suppliers: the right product, at the right time and a professional experience.
Online printing services and e-commerce sites should be designed to be a fast track way to purchase and develop more easily managed print services for all business promotional material. It should provide the opportunity to place design and print orders on-line at any time of the day or night, seven days a week.